links to this post

AMSHINOV- no quarter asked,no quarter given

Think of me as perpetual Shil'shel Peh

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Un-Orthodox Symposium

.

.



.
Godol Hador(רחמנא ליצלן) is the fourm leader for today's topic.

With his week old post ,on the one item he hates most about Contemporary Orthodox Jewish Culture.


Then Dov Ber chimed in in with
a post regarding the bane of his jewish existence.

Today as I'm forced to show up at work (sunday!!!), I would like to ask you (my dear reader) to share with the World Wide Web the one mitzvah you would negate if you could.


Said Mitzvah can be Divine, rabbinic, tradition, cultural in origin and it maybe positive or negative in nature.




BTW

my pet peeve is

Ve'Ahvta La'ray'ahcha Ke'mocha


(but you guys knew that already).

-amshinover:if you have nothing nice to say, say it here

2 Comments:

  • At 9/18/2005 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tefillah

     
  • At 9/22/2005 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have never liked kiddush levana. To me it's just praying to the moon. Please don't rationalize it by telling me that we're actually "sanctifying" the moon, etc. I think it's AKU"M. But I do it anyway, esp. now while I'm saying kaddish for my father A"H.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
Free Counters
<< List
asGHsays:annoyingOverly-emotionalPlaySlightlyUnfair&windUpWithAll$JewishBloggers
Join >>
Homer Simpson:Because sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves Who Links Here
Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed. More blogs about judaism.
Technorati Blog Finder