links to this post

AMSHINOV- no quarter asked,no quarter given

Think of me as perpetual Shil'shel Peh

Friday, November 25, 2005

Jew me, Kike Me


On "Good Morning America" this week, a voice-mail message from Michael Jackson to his former business adviser was aired. It includes comments about Jews robbing performers .Here are a few gems from the kid toucher:

"They suck them like leeches , { now , MJ sucking on little leeches is your department }

they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything, and end up penniless . . . it's a conspiracy. { Conspiracies by the conspirators to conspire - Al Sharpton }

The Jews do it on purpose." { I believe it's called , in your nativie tounge, " BID-NESS " }
In response to the statements, Abraham H. Foxman, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, said: "Michael Jackson has an anti-Semitic streak and hasn't learned from his past mistakes. It seems every time he has a problem in his life, he blames it on Jews." "Good Morning America" told The Guardian of London that it could not verify that the voice on the recording belonged to Mr. Jackson, whose official residence is now in Bahrain { where child prostitution is legal . ' You Go Michael' }.


FROM
MICHAEL JACKSON'S LYRICS
"They Don't Care About Us"
...You can never kill me
Jew me,
Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me,
kike me
Don't you black or white me
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
.
.

.
.
Michael Jackson with Rabbi Shmuley Boteach



-amshinover:if you have nothing nice to say, say it here

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Counters
Free Counters
<< List
asGHsays:annoyingOverly-emotionalPlaySlightlyUnfair&windUpWithAll$JewishBloggers
Join >>
Homer Simpson:Because sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves Who Links Here
Track referers to your site with referer.org free referrer feed. More blogs about judaism.
Technorati Blog Finder